Uralistica

Темы форума у Kari Blomster (15)

Темы форума, на которые отвечали (11) Ответы Последняя активность

"FUR is like pictured in FU Science fiction. Who are the writers, Ortem, I forgot alr…"

Kari Blomster ответил(а) в Июн 21, 2012 в адрес Orthodox confession can not be the part of Finno-Ugric Renaissance?

25 Май 15, 2014
Ответ Juho Pettinen

"Yes. History facts can be used to put things in real perspective.   But I think at t…"

Kari Blomster ответил(а) в Июн 21, 2012 в адрес Orthodox confession can not be the part of Finno-Ugric Renaissance?

25 Май 15, 2014
Ответ Juho Pettinen

"I like your comment. Life and world history are not so simple as written in legends.…"

Kari Blomster ответил(а) в Июн 13, 2012 в адрес Orthodox confession can not be the part of Finno-Ugric Renaissance?

25 Май 15, 2014
Ответ Juho Pettinen

""Combatibility of FU-identity with Orthodox creed and identity" is what Ortem asked.…"

Kari Blomster ответил(а) в Июн 11, 2012 в адрес Orthodox confession can not be the part of Finno-Ugric Renaissance?

25 Май 15, 2014
Ответ Juho Pettinen

""The righteous rise / With burning eyes /Of hatred and ill-will. " "They say there i…"

Kari Blomster ответил(а) в Июн 11, 2012 в адрес Orthodox confession can not be the part of Finno-Ugric Renaissance?

25 Май 15, 2014
Ответ Juho Pettinen

"So, maybe, Russian church, phyletic?  http://ocl.org/node/289 "

25 Май 15, 2014
Ответ Juho Pettinen

"To be accurate: I belong to the Holy Orthodox Church of Finland -> http://ru.wiki…"

25 Май 15, 2014
Ответ Juho Pettinen

"Uh. You have interersting ideas. I do not know. We must discuss this, perhaps here. "

25 Май 15, 2014
Ответ Juho Pettinen

"In Finland also the TrueFinn nationalistics talk bad and foul words of so-called mul…"

25 Май 15, 2014
Ответ Juho Pettinen

"If you say Ethnicity = Paganism, you create Marginalization. - this is a big questio…"

25 Май 15, 2014
Ответ Juho Pettinen

RSS

Пусъёс

© 2019   Created by Ortem.   При поддержке

Эмблемы  |  Сообщить о проблеме  |  Условия использования